Awesome person responsible for this: Nate Y.
This person is responsible for making sure events are happening at AHA! Primarily this involves keeping our various event listings up to date. This requires a fair amount of communication with staff, members, and people outside of AHA.
Time estimate: 2 - 3 hours per week
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Updating the AHA Google, Website, Facebook, G+, and printed calendar
- Informing staff & members of upcoming events
- Making sure there are people who can staff the event
- Finding new people and new events to have at AHA
- Finding new ways and places to promote AHA events
More information on running events at AHA can be found on the Events Wiki Page