Awesome person responsible for this: Alex White (primary) (email@example.com), Brian Morse (as Operations Director) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Membership Coordinator helps make sure that potential, new, and outgoing members are processed in a beautifully efficient fashion.
Time estimate: 2-3 hours per week.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Making blank membership forms accessible (staff desk)
- Ensuring membership data is up to date (Google Member Doc & Quickbooks)
- Adding members to the appropriate mailing lists (weekly)
- Making sure member dues are up to date (monthly)
- Following up with past due members (1 reminder)
- Making lockers accessible (same time as key is delivered)
- Monthly Member Status Report to Board of Directors (Google Doc Sharing)
- Maintaining info on the membership process (Continuous Improvement Process)
Various pages of information exist within the wiki about this process.