Alexander Honkala

From All Hands Active Wiki
Revision as of 01:23, 30 October 2020 by Lanagrace (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The content of this page is outdated.
If you have checked or updated this page and found the content to be suitable, please remove this notice.

This article is a stub. You can help AHA by expanding it.

Xander helped found AHA and was a director for 4 terms.

His interests lay in entrepreneurship, hackerology, augmented reality, programming, electronics, mechatronics, chemistry, biotech, neat math, bizdev, and pie.

He only gives good advice 70% of the time, so it is best to exercise caution when trusting his answers. The other 30% is composed entirely of jokes that only he understands, which have no value to anyone else.

Xander is now a wandering nomadic consultant who can be best reached by email or IRC.