Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the All Hands Active Wiki!
Please feel free to add any information you feel should be available to the public on this wiki. Let's get organized and keep track of what we do -- help create a knowledgebase of hackery goodness!
Some ideas to get you started:
- Add documentation on tools, processes, ideas, safety, etc.
- Add to a public list of ideas for bettering the space
- Add notes from any focus groups that we spin up (e.g. Dogfort, grant writing, etc.)
- Add your personal project notes to a centralized resource
- Post board meeting minutes and other public information
- Bring over any useful public information you feel like extracting from the quagmire of Google Docs into a more sane structure