Minutes:09 MAR 2022 Members Meeting Agenda

From All Hands Active Wiki
Revision as of 00:30, 10 March 2022 by LogiK (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting begins:

Meeting ends:

Participants:

Agenda

  • Announcements/new business - 10m
  • Operations
  • Financial - 5m - Joe
  • Membership - 5m - Joe
  • Outreach
  • Education
  • Old business

Minutes

  • Announcements/new business:
  • Operations:
    • Space rental updates/organization effort
    • COVID-19 policy revisions
    • Director nominations (starting ~3/28 for elections ~4/28)
  • Membership:
  • Outreach:
    • Maker Show & Tell survey - David
    • Email blast with fundraiser update/upcoming events - James & Nate
    • FoolMoon (Apr. 1st 6-10pm) - Nate
    • Earth Day solarpunk outing? (April 22nd)
  • Education:
    • 3D printer documentation, basic class materials, getting second printer running
      • Set up a dedicated PC for running the 3D printers - James (or anyone else?)
    • Arduino day on 3/26! Do we want to do something? We have ATMegaZeros!
      • Hybrid model? It would happen on a Saturday, so we could double up with open hours.
      • Age range? Younger folks will show up with parents, likely to be interested if there willingly. But there will be some work to get Arduino stuff installed and running on a computer, then write programs also.
      • Make sure we lay out expectations ahead of time on what to expect

Old Business:

  • Operations:
    • What to do with the money we raised? - Joe
      • Can we come up with a process to define the process (Matrix, email blast) from members on how we use the money, how to improve AHA, moonshot ideas! Create a budget, earmark money for operations/bigger plans.
    • Nate will sit down with volunteers to expand/freshen job board
  • Financial:
    • Joe will update Freshbooks for 2021 by Sunday
  • Membership:
    • Membership drive/new rates - James, in time for April meeting, to go into effect sometime in May. Will send emails about it prior to the April meeting.
  • Outreach:
    • Emails talking about our fundraiser (how it went, what we might do with this money, invitation to add ideas at a future meeting -- what date?) - James
    • Expand this email to start the habit of doing a monthly update?
    • Nate will write up a draft by next week, including a mention of t-shirts for those hosting events.
  • Education: