Minutes:12 DEC 2018 Board Meeting Agenda

From All Hands Active Wiki
Revision as of 21:19, 15 March 2020 by Daniel (talk | contribs) (Daniel moved page 12 DEC 2018 Board Meeting Agenda to Minutes:12 DEC 2018 Board Meeting Agenda without leaving a redirect)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

- Meeting attendees: Sarah, Craig, Laria, Mike Z., James, Mike G.

- Meeting started at: 19:45

- Meeting ended at: 21:00


Board Meeting Protocol

* Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.

* Officer Reports - as needed

* Open Time: For anyone to bring anything up to the Board. If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.

(15m) Open For All

  • All Are Worthy. All Are Welcome.

Governance - Craig

  • None

Finance - Mike

  • Working on invoicing Nostrum and BYB
  • Getting debit card activated
  • Need to setup autopay on acd.net, meetup, and dte

Fundraising - Sarah

Officer Status Reports

  • President (Craig) - Online memberships? Let's disable that for now.
  • Vice President (Laria) - None.
  • Secretary (James) - None.
  • Treasurer (Mike) - figuring out cost of the annex
  • Shop Manager (Laria) - we need a fridge clean out process/schedule
  • Sysop (Nate) - Not present.

Previous Action Items

  • Volunteer Spreadsheet (Craig) - this has been completed
  • Create a proposal for AHA email simplification (James & Craig) - in process
  • Create a few signs that let people know there is a harassment policy and where it's at (Mike Z.) - not done yet, moving to next meeting
  • Add the handicap accessibility info to the site and facebook page (Nate) - not done yet, moving to next meeting
  • Report back with a camera policy proposal (Craig, Laria, Mike G., Dustin) - defer for another month, a meeting will take place before the next board meeting
  • Coordinate with Nate on communications responsibilities (Sarah) - not done yet, moving to next meeting

General Agenda Items

  • Location of membership/liability forms? - we'll check with the old board
  • Starting bylaw review - members will be polled for proposals
  • WiFi Guest Network - conversation will continue on the mailing list, board doesn't need to be involved.
  • Power Wheels Car - We've asked that a formal proposal be put before the board at the next meeting.
  • Safety Committee? - We'll start an adhoc committee.
  • Sink in the annex - this will be taken to the membership list

Action Items

  • Mike G. will contact Merit about Fiber
  • Craig & Laria will activate the debit card (there's a pin problem)
  • Craig will follow up with Nate about replacing the online membership form with an invitation to come in
  • Mike & James will measure the classroom and annex and figure out how much the annex costs us
  • Craig will post some fridge signs and start cleaning the fridge regularly
  • Update on the status of email transition next meeting (James & Nate)
  • Create a few signs that let people know there is a harassment policy and where it's at (Mike Z.)
  • Add the handicap accessibility info to the site and facebook page (Nate)
  • Report back with a camera policy proposal (Craig, Laria, Mike G., Dustin)
  • Coordinate with Nate on communications responsibilities (Sarah)
  • Contact prior board and see if any membership/liability forms are in their possession (James)
  • Craig will add notes about finding a non-profit lawyer to the board site
  • James will ask for bylaw proposals from members
  • James will notify Esty of the next board meeting date and that we're looking for some representatives to come.
  • Sarah will chair an adhoc safety committee and invite members
  • Craig will take the sink to the membership list