Minutes:12 MAR 2014 Board Meeting Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting attendees: Nate Yost, Larry Works, Dana Nelson, Tyler Worman, Martin Sager, Adam Funk, Josh Williams
Meeting starts at: 19:12
Meeting ends at:
(15 min) Open For All!
- A woman from the UM Computer Science Club called and is interested in getting their club involved in the community. Wants to check out the space. She has our contact info.
- Dana: Kits for Newbs!
- EMG SpikerShield (works with Arduino)
- EMG Spikerbox (Free via Dana Hookup!)
- Makey Makey
- Button Maker T150 w/supplies to make ~100+ Buttons (Arriving next week)
- ButtonGuy.net = Instructions!
- Thinking: Suggested Donation of ~$5 p/3 Buttons
- Still have Fabric stuff, need to make kits
- Screen Printing Stuff!
- Need bigger sink setup!
- Until then, screens have to be made at Dana's House
- What next: Poster/Banner for promoting the kits (at AHA, at events, etc.)
- Nate: Making sure money gets spent towards kits/promotion of kits
- Josh/Dana meeting next week to promote access to kits, info, etc.
(5 min) Financial Update - Josh
(5 min) Facilities Update - Josh
(10 min) Member Meeting: Goals!
- Get Pictures + Post on Lockers
- Get Profiles updated on AHA Website?