Minutes:12 SEP 2018 Board Meeting Agenda

From All Hands Active Wiki
Revision as of 21:21, 15 March 2020 by Daniel (talk | contribs) (Daniel moved page 12 SEP 2018 Board Meeting Agenda to Minutes:12 SEP 2018 Board Meeting Agenda without leaving a redirect)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

- Meeting attendees: Mike G., Nate Yost, Craig Williamson, Kim Burton, Demure

- Meeting started at 1921

- Meeting ended at 2028


Board Meeting Protocol

* Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.

* Open Time: For anyone to bring anything up to the Board. IF the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.

(15m) Open For All

  • All Are Worthy. All Are Welcome.

Governance - Nate

  • Elections are coming up: 3-4 board positions up
  • Craig and James have accepted board nominations. Craig is a humble legend. It pleases Nate.


Education/Events - Kim

  • Gave permissions to Laria and Brandon for Meetups. Haven't heard from Dan Romanchik.
  • Feedback from volunteer document has been good
  • Need to follow up with Esty for class to teach Rust in exchange for car space
  • We should more formally announce to the membership the agreement we have with Esty/Car Team
  • Trying to make sure that documentation for Kim's role is ready for the next board member

Finances - Brian

  • Nate has talked briefly with Brian
  • Rent and utilities are paid for September - all other bills are autopaid.
  • Brian will set up a date to transfer cards and information.
  • We no longer have Brian's charts
  • Meeting with Brian is essential

Fundraising - Mike G.

  • Mike will be doing a class: Intro to verilog
  • Mike needs fundraising ideas
  • Mike will investigate T-Shirt or clothing, possibly stickers fundraising
  • Mike sent an invoice to Nostrum

Marketing/Outreach (??)

  • Whomp whomp.

Operations - Nate

  • Not much to report
  • James asked about the trash can lids - not done yet. Need to order lids.
  • Camera items - Make sure to get membership comments on camera documentation
  • Mike's timers need to turn items on instead of off
  • Articles of Incorporation are due by October 10th. Needs to be done between now and the next board meeting.

Membership/volunteering demure

  • Same number of members
  • One member is interested in being a volunteer
  • Laria is supposed to shadow Craig
  • Laria is definitely interested in being a volunteer membership(I.E. work instead of pay)