Minutes:13 FEB 2019 Board Meeting Agenda: Difference between revisions

From All Hands Active Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 7: Line 7:
== Board Meeting Protocol ==
== Board Meeting Protocol ==


''* Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.''
* ''Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.''


''* Officer Reports - as needed''
* ''Officer Reports - as needed''


''* Open Time:  For anyone to bring anything up to the Board.  If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.''
* ''Open Time:  For anyone to bring anything up to the Board.  If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.''


==(15m) Open For All==
==(15m) Open For All==

Revision as of 16:46, 10 February 2019

- Meeting attendees:

- Meeting started at:

- Meeting ended at:

Board Meeting Protocol

  • Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.
  • Officer Reports - as needed
  • Open Time: For anyone to bring anything up to the Board. If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.

(15m) Open For All

  • All Are Worthy. All Are Welcome.

Governance - Craig

Finance - Mike

Prior Updates

  • Status on accounting software
  • Status on taxes and tax software
  • Status on expense policy
  • Status on class cost policy
  • Status on autopay for rackspace and oxford
  • Status on Huron Valley payment
  • Status on Nostrum
  • Status on getting a second debit card for Mike
  • Status on ACD & Meetup autopays

Fundraising - Laria

(as VP, Laria is filling in for Sarah in the interim)

Officer Status Reports

  • President (Craig) -
  • Vice President (Laria) -
  • Secretary (James) -
  • Treasurer (Mike) -
  • Shop Manager (Laria) -
  • Sysop (Nate) -

Previous Action Items

  • Craig post fridge cleaning signs
  • Nate/Craig status of the online membership form
  • Nate/James status on the email transition
  • Mike status of anti-harassment signs
  • Craig/Laria/Mike G./Dustin status of camera policy
  • James status of communications backup for Nate: James believes this should actually be Craig or Laria.
  • James will make a post on the mailing list about the Ad Hoc Safety Committee (run by Craig, Laria, and Corey)
  • Craig status on plumbing quotes for the sink installation
  • James Nest account status: We've got access to the main account.
  • Mike/Craig/Laria status of the space napper: there was no napper, just a member leaving quickly.
  • James status of updates to harassment policy regarding hate speech
  • James status of card creation process
  • Mike setup Nest autopay

General Agenda Items

  • Appoint Sarah's Replacement
  • Mike G. Fiber update

Action Items