Minutes:13 FEB 2019 Board Meeting Agenda: Difference between revisions

From All Hands Active Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 49: Line 49:
== Previous Action Items ==
== Previous Action Items ==


* ''Craig'' post fridge cleaning signs
* ''Craig'' post fridge cleaning signs: signs appear to be posted.
* ''Nate''/''Craig'' status of the online membership form
* ''Nate''/''Craig'' status of the online membership form: waiting on Craig's OK to enable it.
* ''Nate''/''James'' status on the email transition (finance email)
* ''Nate''/''James'' status on the email transition (finance email): should be complete, final verification needed.
* ''Mike'' status of anti-harassment signs
* ''Mike'' status of anti-harassment signs
* ''Craig''/''Laria''/''Mike G.''/''Dustin'' status of camera policy
* ''Craig''/''Laria''/''Mike G.''/''Dustin'' status of camera policy
Line 61: Line 61:
* ''James'' status of updates to harassment policy regarding hate speech
* ''James'' status of updates to harassment policy regarding hate speech
* ''James'' status of card creation process
* ''James'' status of card creation process
* ''Mike'' setup Nest autopay
* ''James'' put the nest renewal date in the calendar
* ''James'' put the nest renewal date in the calendar
* ''James'' Send out links to the harassment policy
* ''James'' Send out links to the harassment policy

Revision as of 22:23, 10 February 2019

- Meeting attendees:

- Meeting started at:

- Meeting ended at:

Board Meeting Protocol

  • Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.
  • Officer Reports - as needed
  • Open Time: For anyone to bring anything up to the Board. If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.

(15m) Open For All

  • All Are Worthy. All Are Welcome.

Governance - Craig

Finance - Mike

Prior Updates

  • Status on accounting software
  • Status on taxes and tax software
  • James Status on expense policy
  • James Status on class cost policy
  • Mike/James Status on autopay for rackspace and oxford
  • Laria Status on Huron Valley payment
  • Mike Status on Nostrum
  • Mike/Laria Status on getting a second debit card for Mike
  • Mike Status on ACD & Meetup autopays
  • Mike setup Nest autopay

Fundraising - Laria

(as VP, Laria is filling in for Sarah in the interim)

Officer Status Reports

  • President (Craig) -
  • Vice President (Laria) -
  • Secretary (James) -
  • Treasurer (Mike) -
  • Shop Manager (Laria) -
  • Sysop (Nate) -

Previous Action Items

  • Craig post fridge cleaning signs: signs appear to be posted.
  • Nate/Craig status of the online membership form: waiting on Craig's OK to enable it.
  • Nate/James status on the email transition (finance email): should be complete, final verification needed.
  • Mike status of anti-harassment signs
  • Craig/Laria/Mike G./Dustin status of camera policy
  • James status of communications backup for Nate: James believes this should actually be Craig or Laria.
  • James will make a post on the mailing list about the Ad Hoc Safety Committee (run by Craig, Laria, and Corey)
  • Craig status on plumbing quotes for the sink installation
  • James Nest account status: We've got access to the main account.
  • Mike/Craig/Laria status of the space napper: there was no napper, just a member leaving quickly.
  • James status of updates to harassment policy regarding hate speech
  • James status of card creation process
  • James put the nest renewal date in the calendar
  • James Send out links to the harassment policy
  • James Can we decorate/paint the pillar outside of our suite if we return it to neutral - ask oxford
  • James Calculate the cost of the annex to the space
  • Nate/James Archive Sarah's email
  • Craig status of non-profit lawyer search
  • James figure out which membership forms are missing: waiting on Mike to create a current list of members.

General Agenda Items

  • Appoint Sarah's Replacement
  • Mike G. Fiber update

Action Items