Minutes:13 FEB 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Meeting attendees:
- Meeting started at:
- Meeting ended at:
Board Meeting Protocol
- Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.
- Officer Reports - as needed
- Open Time: For anyone to bring anything up to the Board. If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.
(15m) Open For All
- All Are Worthy. All Are Welcome.
Governance - Craig
Finance - Mike
- Status on accounting software
- Status on taxes and tax software
- James Status on expense policy
- James Status on class cost policy
- Mike/James Status on autopay for rackspace and oxford
- Laria Status on Huron Valley payment
- Mike Status on Nostrum
- Mike/Laria Status on getting a second debit card for Mike
- Mike Status on ACD & Meetup autopays
Fundraising - Laria
(as VP, Laria is filling in for Sarah in the interim)
Officer Status Reports
- President (Craig) -
- Vice President (Laria) -
- Secretary (James) -
- Treasurer (Mike) -
- Shop Manager (Laria) -
- Sysop (Nate) -
Previous Action Items
- Craig post fridge cleaning signs
- Nate/Craig status of the online membership form
- Nate/James status on the email transition (finance email)
- Mike status of anti-harassment signs
- Craig/Laria/Mike G./Dustin status of camera policy
- James status of communications backup for Nate: James believes this should actually be Craig or Laria.
- James will make a post on the mailing list about the Ad Hoc Safety Committee (run by Craig, Laria, and Corey)
- Craig status on plumbing quotes for the sink installation
- James Nest account status: We've got access to the main account.
- Mike/Craig/Laria status of the space napper: there was no napper, just a member leaving quickly.
- James status of updates to harassment policy regarding hate speech
- James status of card creation process
- Mike setup Nest autopay
- James put the nest renewal date in the calendar
- James Send out links to the harassment policy
- James Can we decorate/paint the pillar outside of our suite if we return it to neutral - ask oxford
- James Calculate the cost of the annex to the space
- Nate/James Archive Sarah's email
- Craig status of non-profit lawyer search
- James figure out which membership forms are missing: waiting on Mike to create a current list of members.
General Agenda Items
- Appoint Sarah's Replacement
- Mike G. Fiber update