Minutes:10 JUN 2020 Members Meeting Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Reportbacks from Active Systems & Working Groups - 5m
- Finances/rent/lease renegotiation - 10m
- Online classes/call to do more - 10m
- Reopening the shop - 5m
- Tech items:
- Election process improvement - 1m
- Matrix server - 5m
- New website - 5m
- Wiki migration planning - 1m
- Volunteering logistics - 10m
- Volunteering Projects - 5m
- Announcements/new business - 5m
Things that are ideas
- Rent/finances? How to survive!
- Online classes
- Mike's class got us donations! Thanks, Mike!
- Need to post June's schedule
- Critical to do these since we have no other income at the moment, besides dues.
- Reopening the shop
- Joe has a system up and running, mostly working. Has a HEPA air filter to donate to the space to keep air clean and circulating. In-person classes are.
- Tech projects
- Pretty much set up, has a few things left to do, like chatbot, etc.
- Issues are in the queue for improvements on GitHub.
- Need to get things running again, see if anyone would like to teach a class during the downtime
- Start contacting volunteer/reduced rate folks by mid-next-week.
- No new business
- Governance - Discussion started on mailing list about voting ideas. Nate will pick it up soon.
- Rent renegotiation
- Thing that needs to be done
- People/Workgroups responsible
- Start email thread on volunteering - Joe
- Friendly email/reach out to others in the building - Mike (PENDING)
- Find sponsorship tiers document for Mike and David - Nate, by Thursday (DONE)
- Ask Oxford about rate table for proposed lease amendment - Nate, by Thursday (DONE)
- Evaluate voting options on election process improvement thread - Nate, by end of this week
- Voting system thread started on mailing list - Nate, by the end of
the night!tomorrow night! (DONE)
- Set up Board accounts for new Directors - Nate, by the end of the week! (DONE)
- Draft procedures for safely reopening -Joe (DONE)