Minutes:13 JUL 2022 Members Meeting Agenda

From All Hands Active Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting begins: 1930

Meeting ends:

Participants: David G., Donovan P., James K., Brian J., Andrew C., Nate Y., Joe D.


  • Announcements/new business - 10m
  • Operations
  • Financial
  • Membership
  • Outreach
  • Education
  • Old business


  • Announcements/new business:
    • David signed AHA up to be an Arduino User Group - we're still figuring this out what this means
      • Can we affiliate the Maker Salon w/ this group? Nate? David? Donovan?
  • Operations:
    • Saturday staffing - James
      • We need more help on Saturdays -- reach out on #Volunteering. There is now a schedule pinned in that channel.
    • UV Printer - Donovan is still working on this, should happen this month
      • He will contact us on matrix when he needs help moving it
      • We'll make an enclosure next month since it's dust sensitive
  • Financial
    • We have a new member who's interested in taking on accounting
    • Joe will help with the transition
  • Membership
    • Joe will update us on Matrix
    • Still working on new rates - I will announce during Art Fair, implement in Sept
      • Email blasts
      • Fliers
  • Outreach
    • Art Fair -- please join #Art Fair Planning on Matrix to help
      • We need to make a signup sheet ASAP
      • We have to volunteer to help with the fair for an hour Saturday morning
      • We have a tent ordered and we need to fire proof it
      • CNC Drawings - process is complete, need to document, automate and work the bugs out
      • Art/decorations - Joe will make our tent look awesome
      • Other demos:
        • Class demos - 3D printed, CNC, laser cutter, etc... (various teachers)
        • Button maker - Joe
        • Other laser cut items?
  • Education
    • Taking payments via meetup - not working, we need to try to fix it
      • Donovan will help, we will get him the auth information
    • Make Magazine has summer camp materials