Minutes:13 MAR 2019 Board Meeting Agenda

From All Hands Active Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

- Meeting attendees: Craig, Laria, Mike, Nate, James

- Meeting started at: 19:30

- Meeting ended at: 20:12

Board Meeting Protocol

  • Standing Committee Reports - Individual Updates by Assigned Director/Officer presented in the time allotted.
  • Officer Reports - as needed
  • Open Time: For anyone to bring anything up to the Board. If the Board agrees the item requires action, it will be put into New Business and addressed at the end of the meeting.

(15m) Open For All

  • All Are Worthy. All Are Welcome.

Governance - Craig

  • Upcoming Election - election will happen. James' and Sarah/Ndu's roles will the ones up for election.

Prior Updates

  • Working on volunteer process - delayed.

Finance - Mike

Prior Updates

  • Status on accounting software
    • Mike suggests MoneyManagerX
    • James suggests Freshbooks, will look into non-profit discount
  • Status on taxes and tax software - a meeting will be had on the 23rd.
  • James Status on expense policy: delayed.
  • James Status on class cost policy: delayed.
  • Mike/James Status on autopay for rackspace and oxford - done
  • Mike Status on Nostrum - caught up, but we haven't seen a recent check. Mike will look into this.
  • Mike Status on ACD & Meetup autopays - done.
  • Mike set an alert for large withdraws - done by Nate.

Fundraising - Laria

(as VP, Laria is filling in for Sarah in the interim)

Prior Updates

  • Laria/Corey/Craig Status on fundraising party - delayed, but a date will be set soon.

Officer Status Reports

  • President (Craig) -
  • Vice President (Laria) -
  • Secretary (James) -
  • Treasurer (Mike) -
  • Shop Manager (Laria) -
  • Sysop (Nate) -

Ad Hoc Committees

Safety Committee

Camera Committee

  • Craig/Laria/Mike G./Dustin status of camera policy - 2nd meeting will be scheduled.

Real-time Communication Investigative Committee

  • Nate/James status - delayed, James will decide on chat product (Olark maybe?) and Nate will install.

Previous Action Items

  • James will make a post on the mailing list about the Ad Hoc Safety Committee (run by Craig, Laria, and Corey): delayed.
  • James status of updates to harassment policy regarding hate speech: delayed.
  • James status of card creation process: delayed.
  • James put the nest renewal date in the calendar: delayed.
  • James Send out links to the harassment policy: delayed.
  • James Can we decorate/paint the pillar outside of our suite if we return it to neutral - ask oxford: delayed.
  • James Calculate the cost of the annex to the space: delayed.
  • James figure out which membership forms are missing: waiting on Mike to create a current list of members: delayed.
  • Craig status of non-profit lawyer search: delayed.

General Agenda Items

  • AACME - we're doing it, but need more volunteers.
  • Tech Trek - James will apply.

Action Items

See above.