Rikon 10" Bandsaw
This is a benchtop model bandsaw capable of sawing up to 4 5/8" stock. It can be used with 1/8" - 1/2" blades. Generally, the 1/4" blade will be installed. A 1/4" blade will cut a minimum radius of 5/8". A smaller or larger blade can be installed upon request.
Use caution and common sense when using this tool. It will easily take your finger off.
Follow ALL safety procedures
- Secure loose hair and clothing.
- Wear safety goggles.
- Check and clear your perimeter before starting.
- Close the door of the tool room when operating the saw
- Do not approach someone while they are using the saw.
- Start the saw clear of material. Let it come up to full speed before engaging the blade.
- Always keep fingers at least 3 inches away from the blade.
- Never guide the material with your hands or fingers in front of the blade.
- Only cut stock/material that is flat on the bottom.
- Your fingers should never be under the material.
- If you need to back the blade out, stop the saw and let the blade come to a complete stop before backing out.
- Let the blade come to a complete stop before clearing scrap material.